Thank you for shopping at FurniSpot!
The following terms are applicable to claim warranty for any products that You purchased with Us.
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to FurniSpot.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to www.FurniSpot.com website operated by FurniSpot.
- Website refers to www.FurniSpot.com, operated by FurniSpot.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Warranty Terms & Conditions
We provide 6 months (Six months) warranty on all Our products which covers for defects in material and workmanship. At our sole discretion subject to the limitations and exclusions, We will either replace or repair a manufacturing defect with comparable product or components.
Below are our warranty terms and conditions –
- Warranty will start from the date of purchase as mentioned in the invoice, for a period of 6 months.
- Warranty will void if repairs are carried out by any third-party apart from FurniSpot authorized vendors.
- Warranty will void if product has been modified, altered or transformed in any way.
- In case the product or part is no longer available, We reserve the right to use an alternative similar product or part.
- Warranty is provided to the original purchaser and will become void in case of renting or commercial use.
Wood being a natural material may have variation in color and grains; or imperfections; or flaws. Such natural variations in color, grains, stress marks, etc. are not considered defects of workmanship or material.
All of Our products are individually manufactured or assembled which may result in minor variation in size, shape, and finish. Also, fabric used in Our products may have some variation in print, color, patches, patterns, etc.
Limitations and Exclusions
This limited 6 months warranty will not cover:
- Normal wear and tear;
- Damage arising from abnormal use, or abuse, or force, or mishandling;
- Cuts or scratches, or damage caused by impacts or accidents;
- Products which have not been maintained, or which have been modified;
- Any indirect or consequential loss;
- Products that have been stored, assembled or installed incorrectly;
- Products cleaned or exposed to strong cleaning products;
- No warranty on upholstery, coverings, cushion cove and fabric;
- Solid wood may contract and expand (in response to seasonal climate variations) throughout the life of the product and is thus not warranted for this purpose;
- Issues related to the natural characteristics of wood are not defects and not covered under warranty;
- Willful damage, fire, flood, weather, relocation, etc.
- Hardware malfunctioning that requires setting changes, such as drawer channels, door hinges, lost screw, etc., are not covered.
- Drawers or doors running tight or lose due to high variation in humidity and temperature in the surrounding atmosphere.
If you have any questions about our Warranty Policy, please contact us: